Saturday, May 28, 2011

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Obviously quite a while since I posted. Not sure what the best way is to keep up a journal like this. I've seen so many that I like, but not sure how much time or energy I will want to commit to.

But I will admit this much - the last month has not been great eats-wise. I was using a new plan that dropped the carbs just a bit, and I couldn't stick to it. I kept finding reasons/excuses why I couldn't, and sometimes just plain didn't even try. I finally gave it up last week, and since then have found it difficult to return totally to the plan I was using before that did work for me. I'll start again tomorrow, and see how that goes. It doesn't matter in the big picture of my life as this is my project and I refuse to beat myself up about it. On the other hand, I notice how much better I felt - less tired, less agitated, less moody - while following a good nutrition plan. Not to say I was in tip-top shape as I for sure wasn't... but it was easier to care for myself. And THAT's my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment